Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thing # 9












I used the comic strip generator to create this cartoon. I used a picture of a genuine Austin Peay Squirrel that was in a tree outside of the Claxton building, near the library. I loved this site because I think it would be a good way for students to have fun creating a comic strip to share with the class. Having a visual image to correspond to a concept helps students understand things better and when you add in humorous pictures, they will want to learn more.



I liked creating my sign, although I am not sure how I would use this in a classroom. I think it might be a good tool to let students express themselves on a subject. I will have to think some more on how to use this site. Personally I would use this to make images to use in a newsletter or something that I was creating outside of the classroom.




2 comments:

NSkaggs said...

thanks for helping me!

The Motivation Group said...

If you have questions about digital photography, let me know.