Sunday, October 12, 2008

Flowgram Presentation



I liked Flowgram in that you could easily record your own narration for a presentation. I prefer PowerPoint presentations in that you can decide how pictures appear and how the slides transition from one to the other. It was very difficult to do my original presentation without any words or narration. I chose a topic that I could keep simple and aimed it at a younger group than what I work with usually. This assignment brought home to me how many words we use each day and how much we take visual communication for granted. I think this presentation turned out OK, although I did have to modify it quite a bit from my PowerPoint because I had the pictures transitioning on each slide and Flowgram put everything up on the slide at once. (Maybe there is a way to change this, I was just not able to find it.)

No comments: