Sunday, October 12, 2008

Reflection

Over the course of doing the 23 Things for this class I have learned a lot about tools and resources that are available to use in teaching. I have quite a few ideas on how I can use these tools with the students that I work with. I hope that I will be able to inspire them to explore Web 2.0 tools themselves in order to discover new resources. I liked the way the 23 Things list was set up. It presented a large amount of information in a logical way that was not overwhelming. I think the activity I enjoyed the most was creating the video with Animoto. I liked seeing my pictures set to different music. I also enjoyed searching for podcasts and finding sites that listed different ones, making it easy for me to find one that I would be interested in. I was surprised at how much I ended up enjoying the blogging process. I am going to try to keep my blog going after this assignment is completed. I am not sure what I will put on it yet, but I now know where to go for ideas. :) I plan on keeping up with developments in Web 2.0 by finding a current blog about it and adding it to my RSS feeder so I will know when updates occur. I will also look at the Web 2.0 Wiki as well. Overall I think this lesson was well developed and I only hope I can remember everything I have learned in order to pass it on to others. :)

No comments: