Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thing # 12

I tried out Google Notebook and Google Calendar. I love the idea of the notebook, especially if someone is doing research online. It is an excellent way to remember what websites you looked at and which ones you thought were the most interesting. I also think it would be an excellent way for a teacher to organize websites for assignments. One could have a notebook on England for example which students could look through in order to get information on the country. Or, for Juniors and Seniors, the notebook could be used to save prospective college websites and/or scholarship websites. The Google calendar could be used by a teacher to have important due dates or meetings for students. Again, for Juniors or Seniors, a calendar could be published which had important college and scholarship deadlines on it. I started my Google Notebook with a couple of recipes for now. I plan on adding other notebooks that would be more related to my work in the future.
http://www.google.com/notebook/public/08852194471668496100/BDRCNSgoQiK3T0swj?hl=en

No comments: